GD Star Rating
Research for your Research Paper
When it comes to the important matter of researching for a research paper, individuals are recommended to spare a good amount of time in order to come across some valuable information. The art of researching lies in giving it maximum time since only then can people actually find something meaningful and worth mentioning in a research paper. There are many other things that should be considered before beginning with the arduous task of writing a research paper. One of these things includes finding an appropriate topic in the first place.
Finding Topics and Sources from Internet:-
Internet or Books:
The internet can really be a helpful place to begin the research from. Books however are immensely significant and must always be consulted when it comes to confirming the credibility of any topic.
Authenticity of Sources:
Individuals are advised to look out for authentic sources, which are mostly used by all the other researchers across the globe. By doing this, not only do people increase their chances of having a successful research paper by the end but they also opt for an easier and original way to put content into the paper in the long run.
In the process of researching for a custom research paper, taking thoroughly detailed notes is likely to help a lot in the near future since that tends to make the entire process simple to follow and manage, when it comes to the task of actual writing.
Internet, Articles and Books
A very common tip to save both time and energy is to always use internet and books at the same time since it allows people to accumulate a massive amount of information and that too, in a short period of time without having to struggle too much about the matter.
Solid and Credible Sources:-
Some of the reasons why credible sources are important are as follows:
- While researching online, it is always wise to look out for articles and content which has strong credibility or is recommended by other researchers and individuals since a research paper which lacks credible sources is no good and does not allow people to score perfectly.
- The other material which must be checked out includes audio clips, videos, demonstrations, PDF manuals and much more.
- The key to conducting perfectly adequate research for a research paper is to always remain relevant and focused to the main topic as once the researcher deviates from it, the entire purpose of writing a research paper goes to waste.
- Credible sources are easy to find and all the good ones to mention in a research paper involve documentaries, books, articles, movies, real life people and television shows.
GD Star Rating
GD Star Rating
A research paper aims at presenting the results of research work done by an individual to its readers. Even if the writer puts in good amount of research work in preparing it, it may lose its effectiveness if it is not presented in a proper format. It should be neatly separated into following sections:
Each one of the four parts of a research paper is used to convey separate information. Introduction gives an insight into the contents of the paper and body consists of details of the research work done by the author. While conclusion provides a logical summary of research work, bibliography is used to acknowledge the different sources from which the data was taken.
The four parts of a research paper are explained in detail here.
- Introduction: What are the readers going to find in the research paper? Do they have enough acquaintance with the topic being presented? The introduction section of a research paper provides an idea to the readers about what they are going to read in it. If the reader is not familiar with the topic, it will give enough familiarity to the readers about it. It should be written with the purpose of making a base for the reader to get know how of the things which are going to be presented in the research paper. It should have the following features:
- It should evoke an interest in the readers to go on and read the complete paper. If the introduction is not interesting enough, it can ruin their interest and that can have disastrous impact on prospects of the author.
- It should be precise and focus on the core idea of the research. It should motivate the reader to read the complete research paper.
- Body: Out of the four parts of a research paper, its body is the most important one as it contains every bit of information that the author tries to present. It should have the following features.
- It should have uniform formatting i.e. font style, font size, line spacing, alignment etc.
- The topic of interest should be explained with necessary citations, facts and figures.
- It should not wander away from central theme. Otherwise, the reader would not find it interesting enough to continue reading it.
- It should be separated into chapters, sections and sub-sections, wherever necessary.
- Conclusion: This section consists of analysis of what has been presented in the research paper. It should not be replica of the introduction, but should provide a logical end to the discussion being made in the main body. The author can include details about impact of the research work in this section.
- Bibliography: Bibliography is the last one out of the four parts of a research paper. Usually, all the sources which were used during the research work are cited here. Such sources can include books and research papers of other authors. It is necessary that the author should take prior permission from everyone whose work has been used during drafting of the report.
GD Star Rating